Thursday, March 27, 2014

Food-Stars Goes to Singapore: Sky on 57, Marina Bay Sands

Breakfast, the most important meal of the day and we were having that at Marina Bay Sands. Couldn't wait to try "the crispiest & yummiest bacon" served during the breakfast buffet. With a description like that, I couldn't wait.
Dining with a view
We took a table near the windows and started towards the buffet spread. Skipped over the other dishes and went straight for the bacon..... Needless to say, I wasn't impressed.

Aside from the buffet spread, you can also order from the breakfast menu. That's when things began to get interesting.
Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon
Croque Madam
This is by far my favorite. The sliced croissants were flaky & buttery which I loved. The eggs were runny and once you place everything on your spoon, Oh... My... God. This was so good, I had to order another one. ;9

French Toast with Wild Berry Compote
Hubby loves French Toast & Sky on 57's version put a smile on his face.
Sunny Side Up
I know it looked like I've had more eggs than I can count, but that morning I didn't care. Everything from the breakfast menu was divine! Besides, we had to load up for the fun day ahead.

Laksa
Tonkotsu Ramen
Even the soups were clean yet packed with flavor.

With tummies happy, we went out the veranda to enjoy the view.


It's Singapore's cityscape from atop Marina Bay Sands. ;)

FS Verdict? I'm not a breakfast person but Sky on 57 made me change my mind ;9 

The best part? You can avail this yummy breakfast feast for only S$38++ per person. Worth every dime.


'Til our next Good Eat!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Instagram!

 Food-Stars
"make us your daily habit!"



SERVICE:



TASTE:


VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY:


Sky on 57, Marina bay Sands
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
+65 6688 8868

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments/ reactions here!